Our Campus Groups are groups of individuals who meet together on the church campus for study, training, and development. For more information on the following classes, please contact Brett Parker at email@example.com.
Sunday Mornings | a place to learn
- B.A.S.I.C.S Class | Lindy Gregory Location: FL 202-203 @ 9:15 AM
- Disciples Class | Andy Daugherty Location: FL 206 @ 9:15 AM
- Young Married | Various Location: FL 205 @ 9:15 AM
- Hope Class | Harv Mier & Burch Wright Location: FL 202-203 @ 11:00 AM
- LIGHT Class | Mary Sutton Location: FL 205 @ 11:00AM
- Christian Workers | Scott Gregory Location: FL 206 @ 11:00 AM
Wednesday Nights | 6:30-8:00pm
- WOMEN’S HERITAGE CAMPUS GROUP | This is a women’s bible study group that begins August 2. This class is currently in a study on the women of the Bible and how their stories intersect with ours.
CHRISTIAN APOLOGETICS CLASS |Location: FL206 This 12-week class will begin on August 9 and is open for all adults. This class explores the basic foundations of the Christian faith and how we can prepare and train ourselves to give an answer to the reason for the hope we have!
For more information about Campus Groups, please contact..
- Brett Parker | teaching&community minister | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lavern Polk | teaching&community assistant |email@example.com