The MCC Worship Arts Ministry exists to lead others into a heart-felt worship with our God through the arts. As leaders, we are not only “set apart” [1 Peter 2:9-10] but we strive to be the example of God’s holy presence expressed in one’s life. Those serving in the worship ministry carry the following responsibilities…
- Personal Commitment | be present and on-time and serve with passion and enthusiasm!
- Artistic Preparation | grow in artistic expression, practice with focus, and execute with excellence!
- Spiritual Preparation | grow in our faith, prepare our hearts alone, and prepare our hearts with each other every time we serve!
We meet each week to “…worship Him in spirit and in truth” [John 4:24] as a family of believers. Our worship services draw us into the presence of God where we can respond to the grace given to us through Jesus Christ. We have several groups that serve throughout the year and lead others in worship.
For more information about the MCC Worship Arts, please contact…
- Collin Baxter |interim worship arts minister |firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joni Parker | worship arts ministry assistant |email@example.com